2021 NATIONAL HEALTH RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Building Resilience through Research in a Pandemic
November 18th and 19th, 2021
Delegates: $200 TTD
Students: $100 TTD
The 2021 National Health Research Conference will be held virtually using the exciting, innovative and interactive online platform: HUBILO (View Demo). The Conference will also feature a 3D Poster Hall.
- 37 oral presentations and 37 poster presentations on COVID-19, Diabetes, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Mental Health, Pharmacy, Oral Health, Laboratory Studies and much more.
- International Guest Speaker
- Renowned Local Feature Speakers
- Prize Giving and Awards Ceremony
- Partners: The Ministry of Health Trinidad and Tobago; Faculty of Medical Sciences & Caribbean Centre for Health Systems Research and Development, The University of the West Indies; The University of Trinidad and Tobago; The University of the Southern Caribbean; and Regional Health Authorities